Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Dirt Starts Here....

Sounds a little gossipy right? Well it’s not intended to be because I would never gossip about anyone or anything (you can’t see me, but I said that with a straight face!). Seriously though I thought this would be a great way to journal our life and after a much-debated name search this is what we ended up with.

So let me explain how I chose my name. See my boy Eli, (otherwise affectionately known as Mud Bug), he LOVES dirt! LOVES IT!!!!

Eli will spend hours on end playing in the garden


or his sand box


or on the job with his daddy! I don’t know that any thing can compare to playing in the dirt for my monster.

Now that I’ve explained you’re feeling guilty for judging me a gossip aren’t you? It’s okay, I totally forgive you (because I’ll tell you a little secret….I am…a little…but just a little gossipy).

So I’ll end it here for now, but ya’ll come back now, ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment